The results of the Best Scientist and for the Best Group of Scientists Award, 2017
On July 26, 2017, 60 applications were registered under the call Best Scientist and for the Best Group of Scientists Award, 2017 in the following scientific directions:
1. Exact and natural sciences – 23 applications;
2. Engineering and technology – 5 applications;
3. Medical and health sciences – 4 applications;
4. Agrarian sciences – 3 applications;
5. Social sciences – 5 applications;
6. Humanities – 11 applications;
7. Georgian studies – 9 applications.
On August 09, 2017, the evaluation committee (created according to the SRNSFG Director General decree N105, dates - August 01, 2017) was held in the Foundation and it evaluated 60 applications according to the evaluation criteria for the Best Scientist and for the Best Group of Scientists Award. The committee used the following evaluation system:
A+ - The best
A - Very good
B – Good
C – Satisfactory
The committee chose winners from all 6 award nominations. Additionally, the committee recommends to award Certificates to selected applicants - scientists and groups of scientists.
The director general decree