Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation announces Call for International Conference in Georgian Studies 2016
Call for International Conference in Georgian Studies 2016 aims at supporting:
- Delivery of high level conferences, congresses, forums and symposiums in the field of Georgian Studies; Georgian Studies popularization and its integration into the international science;
- Development of Georgian Studies directions and dissemination of research outcomes;
- Experience sharing among Georgian Studies centers, groups of scientists and individual researchers;
- Promotion of International collaboration;
- Attracting young scientists with Georgian Studies.
Call for International Conference in Georgian Studies 2016 main directions are:
- Cultural heritage sites on occupied territories of Georgia and their preservation.
Conference in Rustvelology direction must be delivered no later than December 31, 2016; Conference in the direction of Cultural heritage sites preservation – August 1, 2017.
Requested funds from SRNSF, for each project must not exceed 40 000 GEL.
Applicants must submit project documentation online at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 22, 2016, 16:00.
Applicants must register project documentation at Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation office no later than July 26, 2016 16:00. Address: 3rd floor, 1 Merab Aleksidze Street, Tbilisi.
Documents submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Call administration timeframe:
23 June – Announcement of the call;
30 June, 16:00 - Info day (group consultation) 1 – at the foundation conference hall;
18 July, 16:00 - Info day (group consultation) 2 – at the foundation conference hall;
19 July – Online submission of questions;
22 July, 16:00 – Online submission of project documentation;
26 July, 16:00 – Registration of project documentation at the foundation office;
8 August – Announcement of the call results;
15 August – Concluding contracts with the winners.
The detailed information on the call can be found in the following documents:
- Decree of the Minister of Education and Science of Georgia;
- Decree of SRNSF Director General;
- Call terms and conditions (annex 1);
- Project proposal (annex 2);
- Project budget and timeframe (in Excel, annex 3);
- Detailed professional biography of the project key personnel (CV) annex 4; Georgian, English;
- Consent letter of the foreign key personnel (annex 5);
- Application form (annex 6);
- Budget classification (annex 7);
- Detailed guidelines on project preparation and registration;
- Frequently asked questions.
The project coordinators:
Phone: + (995 32) 2 200 220 (4407)
Phone: + (995 32) 2 200 220 (4302)
Mobile: +995 577 717 736
Address: Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation, 3rd floor, 1 Merab Aleksidze Street, Tbilisi 0193
Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation wishes good luck to all!