Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia and Forschungszentrum - Jülich announce “Joint Programme for Master and PhD Students”
Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia and Forschungszentrum Jülich announce “Joint Research and Education Programme for Master and PhD Students”.
Call abbreviation: JFZ
Aim of the call:
Research and education joint call between LEPL Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia and Forschungszentrum - Jülich aims to give future opportunity to Master and PhD students, to conduct fundamental and applied research, linked to their thesis field, at Jülich research centers. Also, programme aims to support German side, to attract and encourage successful students of Georgian high-educational institutions and involve them in scientific activities of Master and PhD programs.
Project proposal type: Individual
General terms of the call:
Participation is open only for Master and PhD students under 30 and who have active status of student at Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgian Technical University, Ilia State University, Agrarian University of Georgia, Kutaisi International University and other Georgian universities (on the basis of consent of the center).
In frame of the joint call students will be able to conduct research linked to their thesis field, at Jülich research centers and have scientific cooperation with researchers and scientists from research centers and universities, in several fields:
- Math Sciences;
- Information Technologies;
- Natural Sciences;
- Engineering Sciences;
- Life Sciences and Medical Sciences.
For Master students:
Duration of research internship, funded in frames of this call must be in full compliance with programme curriculum of particular Georgian Master programme on which student is studying.
Monthly scholarship of research internship for Master student is 900 EUR equivalent for GEL.
For PhD students:
Duration of funded research internship for PhD student is defined for up to 3-year period.
Monthly scholarship of research internship for PhD student is 1400 EUR equivalent for GEL.
Grant funding will be divided equally between parties. 50% of funding will be covered by SRNSFG and 50% will be covered by Forschungszentrum Jülich.
Registration for the call consists of 2 stages:
- First stage: Online registration on rustaveli.org.ge from November 7, 2022 to November 18, 2022, 16:00;
- Second stage: Registration in chancellery of SRNSFG, until November 21, 2022, 16:00.
Regulatory documents of the call:
- Decree of Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports №226/ნ;
- Agreement on joint grant programme implementation;
- Decree of Director General of Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia decree №200 01/11/2022;
Useful materials and annexes for project preparation
- Terms and conditions of the call – (Annex 1);
- Project cover page – (Annex 2)
- CV of the participant (Annex 3, generated from GMUS);
- “Application of participation” (Annex 4)
Note: Each participant is allowed to submit one proposal only.
In case of additional questions, do not hesitate to contact call coordinator:
Giorgi Tsotsoria – firstname.lastname@example.org
SRNSFG wishes you the best of luck!