Call for Prize named after the first President of the Republic of Georgia - Zviad Gamsakhurdia (ZGP)
LEPL - Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundaiton of Georgia is pleased to announce the Prize named after the first President of the Republic of Georgia - Zviad Gamsakhurdia for outstanding achievements and participations in the field of Kartvelology.
The aim of “Call for Prize named after the first President of the Republic of Georgia - Zviad Gamsakhurdia” announced by the Foundation is to promote Kartvelology and encourage for outstanding achievements foreign citizen scientists working abroad in the field of Kartvelology.
Category and amount of the prize
- The call aims to award a scientist with a one-time prize. The prize by the Foundation will be awarded in the field of Kartvelology which includes: Languages / Linguistics, Literary Studies, History, Archeology, Ethnography / Ethnology, Cultural Studies, Art;;
- Prize amount – 8000 GEL;
- One prize will be awarded within the call.
Eligible applicants and terms of participation
In order to receive a prize, eligible applicants for participation in the call:
- a foreign citizen working abroad in the field of Kartvelology who occupies the academic position and conducts pedagogical activities at relevant educational institution;
- a foreign citizen working abroad in the field of Kartvelology, a PhD or person with equivalent degree who is engaged in scientific activity in a relevant scientific institution.
Registration on the call
- Registration on the call includes 2 Stages in electronic base https://gmus.rustaveli.org.ge/;
- First stage – from March 9, 2020, 10:00 to March 15, 2020, 24:00 (Tbilisi time) uploading requested documentation for participation in the call. Except the application, electronic registration is being approved by Submit; Generated application for participation in the call;
- Second stage – after the electronic registration (submit), up to March 16, 2020, 18:00 (Tbilisi time), uploading the application for participation in call, in Georgian, approved by the signature of applicant;
electronic registration is approved by Submit on the second time as well;
Useful annexes and material:
- Decree of the SRNSFG Director General
- Terms and Conditions (Geo/Eng)
- Cover page about the call
- Professional biography of the applicant
- Application for the participation in the call