The 10th International Youth Science Forum ’Litteris et Artibus’
Lviv Polytechnic National University is announcing the final call for papers of the 10th International Youth Science Forum ’Litteris et Artibus’ (November 25-27, Lviv, Ukraine)! The event will be held in a hybrid format (both onsite and online).
The abstract submission deadline is October 25, 2021. Detailed information on how to apply is available on our website - https://nauka.international/lea-2021/how-apply
’Litteris et Artibus,’ an annual event hosted by Lviv Polytechnic National University, aims at bringing together early-career and seasoned researchers from diverse fields to boost interdisciplinary collaboration. The Forum topics include but are not limited to:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Geodesy, Architecture, and Construction
- Electric Power Engineering and Control Systems
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, and Transport
- Economics and Management
- Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Law and Psychology
- Biotechnology, Ecology, and Sustainable Development
’Litteris et Artibus’ fully adheres to Open Science principles and is committed to its Open Access policy, making the Forum proceedings freely available to the public.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Forum either in person or online!