Scientific paper of Georgian Technical University Professor Maka Jishkariani ,,Energy and Economic Indicators Influencing Circular Economy in Georgia’’ Published in SPRINGER
- The title of the book is ,,Circular Economy: Recent Trends in Global Perspective’’.
It consists of 17 chapters, which present the modern trends of the circular economies of Western and Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- The title of the 11th chapter of the book is: Energy and Economic Indicators Influencing Circular Economy in Georgia’’ / Authors: Maka Jishkariani (Georgian Technical University, Tbilisi, Georgia), Sadhan Kumar Goshi (Jadavpuri University, Calcutta, India) and Khatuna Didbaridze (Independent Expert, Tbilisi, Georgia).
- The paper states that the concept of circular economy is based on more sustainable and efficient use of resources in different sectors of the economy and the introduction of the circular economy model is closely related to the country's energy security.
- The study includes the analysis of national energy and carbon intensity indicators, legislation and strategic documents in the fields of energy, environment, waste management, which directly affect the development and evolution of the circular economy model.
- The book is edited and co-authored by Sadhan Kumar Gosh, a well-known Indian professor in the field of circular economics and waste management.
- Maka Jishkarian's Conceptual Plan for Academic Activities responds to the internationalization of university activities while ensuring the sharing of new knowledge and practice by the international academic community.
- To view the scientific paper, visit the link: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-0913-8
- Jishkariani M., Ghosh S.K., Didbaridze K. (2021) Energy and Economic Indicators Influencing Circular Economy in Georgia. In: Ghosh S.K., Ghosh S.K. (eds) Circular Economy: Recent Trends in Global Perspective. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-0913-8_11