Call for Seasonal Schools grant 2016
The goal of the competition is:
To organize the seasonal schools / camps for young scientists and students of science and support functioning of the seasonal schools; to support development and popularization of Georgian science; to attract new staff in science, to improve young scientists’ qualifications through trainings, to encourage trainings, transferable skills development and interdisciplinary cooperation in research; to encourage international cooperation and integration of Georgian science in the international scientific space.
Within the competition, Seasonal/ Summer Schools should be planned from 31 May 2016 including 31 May 2017.
For each project requested Foundation funding should not exceed 45 000 Gel.
Applicants must submit requested documentation for participation in the competition via the following e-mail address: email@example.com by 15 March 2016, 16:00.
Printed and signed application form must be submitted by the applicant at the Foundation Office not later than 17 March 2016, 16:00.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Competition administration schedule:
- 11/01/2016 Announcement of the competition;
- 22/01/2016 16:00 Group consultation (1);
- 4/03/2016 16:00 Group consultation (2);
- 29/02/2016 Deadline for e-mail submission of the related questions;
- 15/03/2016 16:00 Deadline for electronic application submission;
- 17/03/2016 16:00 Deadline for registration of printed and signed application at the Foundation Office;
- 27/04/2016 Announcement of the competition results;
- 3/05/2016-7/05/2016 Signing the grant agreements;
Please see the links below for more details about the competition:
- Order of the Minister
- Order of the Director General
- Competition program and terms
- Application for the participation in the competition
- Proposal form
- Project budget and timetable form
- CV form for project participant
- Scientific fields classificatory
- Project preparation and registration instructions
- Frequently asked questions
Tel: + (995 32) 2 200 220 (extension 4407)
Tel: + (995 32) 2 200 220 (extension 4405)
Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation address:
3rd floor, 1 Merab Aleksidze Street, Tbilisi 0193
Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation wishes success to all applicants!