Elsevier Scopus Editor Seminar for scientific journals
On March 10, Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation and the world-leading publishing company Elsevier will organize a Scopus Editor Seminar. The event is designed for the members of Consortium having access to the international scientific database of ELSEVIER.
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University;
- Tbilisi State Medical University;
- Ilia State University;
- Akaki Tsereteli State University;
- Shota Rustaveli Theatre University of Theatre and Cinema;
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University;
- Sarajishvili Tbilisi State Conservatoire;
- Iakob Gogebashvili Telavi State University;
- Tbilisi State Academy of Arts;
- Georgian Technical University;
- Sokhumi State University;
- Samtskhe-Javakheti State University;
- Shota Meskhia State Teaching University of Zugdidi;
- Gori State Teaching University;
- Korneli Kekelidze Georgian National Centre of Manuscripts;
- George Eliava Institute of Bacteriophage, Microbiology and Virology;
- Ivane Beritashvili Center of Experimental Biomedicine;
- Georgian National Academy of Sciences;
- Georgian Academy of Agricultural Sciences;
- George Chubinashvili National Research Centre for Georgian Art History and Heritage Preservation;
- Georgian National Museum.
Representatives of scientific organizations willing to collaborate with Elsevier are welcome to attend the seminar. Duration of the event is 3 hours (15:00 – 18:00).
The workshop will be organized at Shota Rustaveli National Foundation Conference Hall (Address: 3rd floor, 1 Merab Aleksidze Street, Tbilisi, 0193).
The working language of seminar is Georgian.
For participation, please register at http://goo.gl/forms/jHlH9uaYGs