TOT of Researchers and Research Support Integrity Officers
In the frames of the EU-Erasmus+ project "Responsible Conduct of Research - Research Integrity and Ethics in Georgian Universities" (ETHICS) representative of Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia Specialist of the office of International Relations and Fundraising Mariam Mosiashvili attended the TOT of Researchers and Research Support Integrity Officers.
Akaki Tsereteli State University hosted the training organized in the city of Kutaisi from October 11 to October 13 of this year.
The purpose of the training was to train researchers and research support officers (responsible for integrity). After completion of the training, these persons should conduct a series of institutional trainings/seminars to train researchers, academic staff, PhD supervisors and program coordinators.
In the framework of the training, European partners reviewed the importance of Research Integrity. They highlighted how important is to prevent research misconduct, which is a challenge for the production of responsible research. In addition, European partners shared with the members of the consortium the existing practice in terms of Research Integrity in ENAI (ENAI – European Network for Academic Integrity).
The aim of the national structural reform project ‘Responsible Conduct of Research - Research Integrity and Ethics in Georgian Universities (ETHICS)’ is to launch a systemic improvement intervention to improve the quality of University and Research-Performing Organizations (RPOs) research through launching measures to adhere to the foundations of high-quality research and excellence.
ETHICS Consortium is composed by 17 Members.
Ilia State University
Project EU Partners:
- Free University Amsterdam/ STICHTING VU
- Charles University Prague
- Masaryk University
- European Network for Academic Integrity
Project Georgian HEIs:
- Ilia State University
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Caucasus University Ltd
- David Tvildiani Medical University Llc
- Shota Rustaveli State University
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Samtskhe-Javakheti State University
- Iakob Gogebashvili Telavi State University
- Georgian Institute of Public Affair Foundation
- P.L Apollon Kutateladze Tbilisi State Academy of Art
Project Non – University Partners:
- Ministry of Education And Science of Georgia
- National Center For Educational Quality Enhancement
- Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation
For detailed information, please visit the “ETHICS” official webpage: https://ethics.iliauni.edu.ge/en
For detailed information, please visit the “ETHICS” official Facebook webpage: https://bit.ly/409XMB8