Call for Travel Grants 2016
LEPL Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation announces state science grant competition for short-term individual Travel Grants, for the participation in international scientific events from March 15, 2016 including June 30, 2016
Short-term individual Travel Grants competition aims to promote the participation of Georgian scientists in international scientific activities in order to exchange information and share the experience, and help strengthen the local scientific potential in the country and integration of Georgian scientists in the international scientific space.
Travel Grants enable scientists to participate in the international scientific activities abroad.
Travel Grants are funded from the state budget and are fully administered by LEPL Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation.
For the participation in the competition, the applicants must submit documentation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 competition will be conducted in 3 flows.
The deadline of the electronic documentation submission for the first flow is:
- Not later than February 15, 2016, 16:00 – for scheduled events from March 15, 2016 through June 30, 2016;
Registration deadline for submitting printed and signed applications at the Foundation Office is:
- For the first flow – no later than 19 February 2016, 16:00. – for the events planned from 15 March 2016 including 30 June 2016;
- Proposals submitted after the submission deadline will not be considered for the relevant period.
The deadline for the participants to send online questions related to the first flow competition terms and receive answers is January, 27.
The Foundation will not provide individual consultations.
Answers to electronically submitted questions will be posted on February 1.
Answers to frequently asked questions during group consultations will be posted on February 8.
Group consultations will be conducted on Tuesdays, according to the following schedule:
- On February 2 and 9, 16:00 at the Foundation Conference Hall, 3rd floor, 1 Merab Aleksidze Street, Tbilisi
The competition participants will be informed about funding, through the Foundation website, within 10 working days starting from the application submission deadline.
For detailed information about the competition requirements, please see the links below:
- Order of the Director General;
- Changes in the order of the Director General;
- Competition program and conditions;
- Evaluation criteria;
- Application form;
- Budget form
- Decree of the President of Georgia N 231 of April 20, 2005;
- Government of Georgia Decree N 30 of February 20, 2008;
- The project submission instructions;
- Submission of the application/ registration at the Foundation Office;
- Frequently asked questions
Please, consult with the program coordinators: